Friday, July 30, 2010

Just when you think it'll stop hurting...

...it hurts all over again.

Tonight was Phantom of the Opera. These tickets were from Erik for Valentine's day. When I got them I seriously thought I was going to pee my pants! He and I both love that show...we used to watch the movie and just melt. I think the song, "All I ask" is my favorite because when I watched it with Erik, it made me fall more and more in love with him.

Anyway, since my infamous breakup back in April, I've been dreading this day...This summer has been the longest in my life and today was no exception. I cried a lot today, more than I have in a while (and by a while I mean a few weeks...did I mention that I hate to cry?? Because I do.) And I didn't stop during the show. In fact,it just got worse. Every thing made me think of him and how much I missed him and how much I wished that he was there. It isn't fair...I can't even call him to say 'thank you' for the tickets. Instead I have to hope that one of his friends that I'm friends with on Facebook sees that I posted how much I appreciated them on my status and tells him...ugh! I hate my life. I hate that I can't call my best friend because he won't call me back. What the hell is that, right!? It doesn't make any logical sense to me. I mean, he asked to be friends. What made him change his mind?

No comments:

Post a Comment