Thursday, August 5, 2010

Sometimes I wonder why things work the way that they do. One minute you're happy and then BAM! bye bye happiness...

It's hard for me not to wonder why these things happen...especially to people that always have bad stuff happen to them. And I'm not talking about me...I know a lot of people that just can't seem to catch a break and then there are those that aren't the greatest(not that I should judge) and get everything they want...it just isn't fair. And yeah, I know that life isn't fair and what not. blah blah blah...it shouldn't be like that! It's not right. Not at all. For once I'd like to get what I want without having to wait and work my ass off to get it. I'm getting sick of being in pain and worrying about how I'm going to get through my day. It. SUCKS. I just want to be happy again and I don't know how to be. I've been trying for months now and I just can't seem to get my footing. Every time I feel like I do I feel like the rug gets pulled out from under my feet and the universe just points and says, "Ha Ha, Ellen, think again! You aren't supposed to be happy, we don't know what on Earth you were thinking...idiot." And I'm all like, "What did I do wrong this time?? Why can't I ever do anything right and just be happy?" Wanna know what the universe says?? "That's too damn bad, so get over it!"

This is basically what goes through my head anyway....I like having these inane conversations in my head just to drive myself crazy. I'm a real peach.

No comments:

Post a Comment