Friday, August 27, 2010

Something I love about myself...

...this one is harder. I mean, who thinks about what they love about themselves, right? Weirdly enough, I know this post is going to be short, just because it's hard for me to talk about what I like about myself. I can talk all day about how I hate how I look, but talking about what is so 'totally awesome' about me is just a lot harder. Plain and simple. But I guess, upon some contemplation, that I love my quirks. I'm quirky. I've got the quirks. Plus, it's just a fun word... (hehe...)

Anyway, I'm silly. I love being silly. It makes life that much more interesting, ya know? I mean, who doesn't like to laugh? Except maybe Oscar the Grouch, but ironically, he is shown smiling in all of his pictures...look it up, I'm not kidding. Well, my quirks. I don't know how to fully describe them, they're just there. I like the quick comeback and the quick joke about a comment someone makes. To hang with me, one must have a quick brain like me, otherwise you're going to get lost. And I mean literally lost. I've got friends to prove it. I also talk in circles so if you pay attention, you'll catch on eventually. Well, maybe. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment