Thursday, July 8, 2010

I love books!

I've always loved reading. It has always been a relaxing thing for me that I enjoy, and will always enjoy. Whenever I'm busy I stop reading anything that doesn't have to do with school, which makes me sad but is understandable because ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Anyway, since my sad sad breakup I have been reading A LOT. Which I love, but it makes me sad at the same time. I'm reading some novels I've wanted to read for quite some time so that makes me happy but still...life just doesn't feel the same. However, I do enjoy delving into someone else's life and escaping my dull and pathetic one.
Anyway, the books I've been reading, all inexpicitly, have had to do with women and their breakups or lives without men. My most recent novel I finished is called A Little Ray of Sunshine. This book was funny, quick witted, and full of connections for the reader. I highly recommend this one to everyone just because of the witticism and sarcasm of the characters.
If you have any recommendations for a good read, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment