Sunday, July 18, 2010

I love to swim!!

One of the things that I loved most in Finding Nemo was that Ellen Degeneres played the voice of Dory, my favorite character. And possibly the best line?? "Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming! What do we do? We swim! La-lala-la-la!!"

I've been swimming since I was born. Everyday growing up my family and I, and the tons of children that my mom babysat as a business out of our house, would spend the hot summer days at out neighborhood pool. I loved every minute of it. I took swim lessons and swam on the swim team. I swear, I should have been a fish! I even used to pretend to be a mermaid with my friends...yeah, we were cute. HA!

So now, I'm still around water all of the time. I'm a lifeguard (at an un-Godly hour by the way...) and I love it. It's easy and I get to watch people slowly and sometimes unenergetically swim back and forth. It's awesome.

Now all I have to do is find a guy that has the look of one of these fine fellows...

1 comment:

  1. I like the boy on the left... and the one next to him.

    ReplyDelete