Monday, September 27, 2010

Someone you need to let go, or wish you didn't know

I've known a lot of really crappy people in my short life. I mean, people who treat you like they couldn't care less about what happened to you because it was all about them. But would I ever want to get rid of them? I don't really think so. Wanna know why?? BECAUSE I SAID SO!

But really. I don't think I could ever pick someone I didn't want to know anymore. All of the people that I've known or met in my life are people that were there for a purpose and I wouldn't want to miss that learning opportunity. If I had, I wouldn't be the person I am today. No matter how badly they may have made me feel, I needed to go through that so that I could become the girl I am today and the woman I am to become in the future.

So to all of you who have hurt me or walked all over me, thank you. Thank you for teaching me to be a stronger person despite cruelty and mean actions. Thank you for being a part of my life and for showing me that no matter what, I can be a good person.

(I hope that didn't come off as snotty..it wasn't meant to. I really am grateful for all of the lessons life has thrown my way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment