Saturday, September 25, 2010

bloggy game!

So my friend Denise (who is awesome by the way) posted me in this blog game thing where they ask you some questions you have to answer. I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to ask some back, but since I don't feel like it and I can't think of any good questions to write, I probably won't. But oh well!! Here goes nothing!

1. What do you lose most often? Your phone? Your keys? Your mind...? And where is it usually hiding.

Hmmm...I usually lose my phone in the big black abyss that is my purse. I have way too many things in there and I should really try cleaning it out a little more often than I do...then perhaps I'd be able to find things more often.

2. What was your first job? Did you like it? And what was one thing you learned from it you still use in your current big(er) person job?

Well, my first job was a consessionaire at Maplewood. I sat in a hot room and served people food for fifteen minutes every hour. It wasn't really a big deal but when we were busy, we were BUSY. I guess I learned how to work fast and be a people person. I now know how to multi-task fairly easily and how to systematically do things.

3. Favorite book(s)?

My favorite books are adventure/fantasy type books. I love love love the Harry Potter series. I love getting lost in a new and exciting world that is nothing like mine. It gives me a chance to escape my own life and to enter someone elses and make me feel better that I'm not being chased by some ginormous beast.

4. What’s your favorite thing about yourself?

I love my personality. I feel like I can be a lot of fun. I'm very animated in everything I do- I like to make faces and talk with my hands and I change the inflection in my voice quite a bit. I'm also really sarcastic so that just makes life a little more interesting. I mean, who doesn't like a little spice to the life?

5. What's your favorite thing about me? (ha ha ha, I have to ask, I'm a curious lass)


Denise, I love how smart you are. You are so much fun to talk to and you always understand where I'm coming from. You always listen no matter what and I really appreciate that. You are an awesome friend and I love you!!!

6. Cats or dogs? What's your favorite? Why? If neither, what is your favorite pet type animal?

I love dogs!!! They are so darn cute and I just love them so much! They always play with you and they always love you. I love that they come when you call them and that they listen to your commands. I also love how smart they are. They may not seem it all of them time, like when they're nomming on your shoe, but they really are smarties.

7. Does it annoy you that all these are multi part questions? Kidding, real question: Any tattoos? Attach a photo if you're brave.

No... :( But I know what tattoo I want!! It looks like this:

It obviously won't have the necklace loop on it but that's kind of what I want on my right foot by my pinkie toe. I think it would be cute.

8. What is one skill you don't have that you’d like to learn?

Honestly I would love to have magical powers...but since we all know that isn't possible...I think I'd like art skills. Life drawing and painting. I've never been very good at the artistic outlets. I used to dance but I blew my stupid knees out so that doesn't work anymore...other than that I don't really have an outlet(except this blog, and I'm still working on making it somewhat decent...).

No comments:

Post a Comment