Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Workin' at the car wash!!!

Ok, first of all, why do I have the most random blog titles? For real. I don't know where they come from, and yes, I know that many have been phrases from songs lately, but come on. I know my mind is random, but why "Workin' at the car wash??" That's a terrible one, but I just can't bring myself to change it. So hopefully it brought some confused laughter to your life just as it has for me. :)

So I'm sitting at work.

I'm soooo productive....and by productive I mean that I've basically been falling asleep all morning and no amount of caffeinated beverage is helping this situation...Not. Good.

I'm basically here on my own. There are a few others but I think they've all left. Except for Gladys. She's the receptionist. I think she's always here. She does run the place after all. Go, Gladys! Go, Gladys!!

So my production level is quite low this morning. I feel very important right now because I'm typing so maybe everyone that can hear me actually thinks that I'm doing something that counts for work today. I mean, I did read some book-like things for about three hours. So it was dead silent. Which I hate. I don't know how these people work is such silence. I need sound, yo. Yay for iTunes!

I'm very frustrated with the internet this morning because I couldn't get it to work. Wanna know what I did to make it work?? I know you are just dying to know!!!!

I turned it off and then started it again. And no, I did not think of that on my own. One of the girls I work with told me about that. I feel dumb.

But then I couldn't (and still can't) get my email to open for my Kent email. It sucks because the project one of my supervisors wanted me to start today is located in my email inbox. I'm a little bit ridiculous...

SOooooo looking forward to a nap!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're studying abroad so you can nap. You're truly a woman after my own heart.

    ReplyDelete