Monday, January 31, 2011

Another weekend in Switzerland....

I know I shouldn't be complaining about that because this place is epically beautiful and I do really enjoy it here, but I just want to get out! I want to start seeing other places and experiencing, well, not Geneva.

So what am I doing to remedy this? I'm going to see my friend Meghan in Lille, France! I'm super pumped! I'm going to schedule my Eurail tomorrow and get my tush out of here this weekend!

Anywho...I spent my weekend here again. But honestly, it was one of the better ones.

I know I told you that I was going to Lausanne on Saturday, and I did, but it was short lived. And by short lived I mean that I spent two and a half hours there in the coldest wind, walking up some gianormous hills in a really crabby mood. Crabby mood was a result of waking up late because I thought my train left at 7:30 and not 7:10...what happens at 7:10 a.m.?!?!Wait, I'll tell you...NOTHING.

So instead of staying there, Milo, Taylor, and I left early and went home. When we got back, we, and the others who were still there, made the most delicious breakfast of my life. It consisted of blueberry pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs, bacon, and homemade hash browns. *drool*

Then came an epic nap since I only got about two hours of sleep the night before. Then, we went to the bar. Again. But that's ok because I got to go out with my new friend Olivia. She's a barmaid at Spring Bros. and she's super cute. Kind of love her. Like a lot. We're going to hang out again. Woot!

Now, I told my friend I would give him a shout out....Hello, Elliot Fox!!! You rock my socks!!!! :D

It's he just adorable?!?!! :D

1 comment:

  1. I need to start giving people shout outs. Maybe then someon would read my blog.

    Can't wait to see you tomorrow!! I'm going to take another photo of you and I promise not to make it a creepy eye scratchy one.

    ReplyDelete