Sunday, December 26, 2010

ZZZZZzzzzzz.....

The holidays are always a blast in my family. They are ALWAYS loud and ALWAYS full of laughter. Sometimes they end in major blowouts of ohmigod-ANGER! luckily that hasn't really happened as of late...PHEW! This year was pretty darn great sans a few incidents on the parental level and I was very grateful since I'm leaving and who the hell likes to leave for a long period of time with bad blood EWW blood! in the air? Although I am kind of leaving with some but that one isn't entirely my fault and it's sucky but I can deal with that and get to it later because YES I'm a procrastinator and an avoider which is why I have my stupid problems with depression, anxiety, and all my other crap....

All I have to say is that I got some pretty flipping spectacular gifts for Christmas this year. I know what you're thinking, "Dang Ellen, isn't this supposed to be the season of GIVING not GETTING??" Why yes, annoying voice in my head that always makes me feel guilty for everything, it IS the season of giving. I DID give things to people *dirty* just not as many things as I usually do because I be broke but people understand my poorness and aren't too offended. Especially the ones that tell me they'll hurt me if I buy them something...love you too Aunt Anne... But I'll, hopefully, be able to buy them all something from somewhere in Europe. Not to self: make a list of people I like enough to buy them presents.

So back to these awesome gifts. For realz I can't decide which one is my favorite! Like I said the other day I got a Eurail travel book for secret santa. It's pretty much awesome. Then I got a snitch locket. YES, I said a SNITCH locket. I about died when I opened it because who has, let alone makes, Snitch lockets?! OMG it was sooooo AWESOME! Well, still is because I still have it. I looooove it! Thinking about it makes me want to jump up and down. THEN my good ol' (no, not old, ol') friend Denise bought some cool stuff, my favorite of which is the spoon ring. I've wanted a flipping spoon ring for YEARS and I could never ever never find one so I was always sad but now the sadness can end because I have a spoon ring and she found it for me, awesome.

My momma got me lots of clothes, which I actually liked which is somewhat of an accomplishment because I literally NEVER like what she buys me. We have mucho differento tastes in clothes. Ironically though, most of them didn't fit. Too big...damn you weight loss only not because I really like it. But we went to the store today and we returned and got some new stuff. So, YAY!

I also got some books double YAY and some movies. lovelovelove!

So onto the 'drama' side of my holiday season. My fatha. *drum roll* *end drum roll*

He's a poo-poo head!! OK! I'm sorry for my crass language...

I don't even really know where to begin so I think I'll say it quick. I wasn't invited to his side of the family's Christmas party. BOOHOO. I was sad and everything but it was kind of a relief because I really don't like going there anyway because I don't know anyone on that side of the family because he NEVER invites me to any of the family functions. And no, I'm not exaggerating. Ask my mom. :P Anywho, he sent me some money for my trip, and no, not $20...which is kind of surprising because my dad is a cheapskate. But I'm grateful so that' all that matters...though I really don't know if I'm going to use said money because I just don't know how I feel about it...oh therapy, how I need you so...

BLAH!

Sorry, I was feeling it so I said it.

I enjoy the holidays, they just make me tired. Plus I don't think that playing 'Just Dance' on the Wii for like three hours helped AT ALL. But the shopping and the family time and the cookie baking...when does it end?! AHHHH!

And on top of it all, I now have packing to do. And shopping. I hate shopping. BLARRR!!!! Luckily I have people who want to go with me to spend time with me, but really, I call it, watch Ellen shop and keep her sane time. hehe ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment