Saturday, December 18, 2010

I'm basically freaking out

OMG MY TRIP IS LITERALLY AROUND THE CORNER AND I'M HAVING A MAJOR FREAK OUT! (*salute Major Freak Out.*)AHHHHHH!!!!!!!

I FEEL LIKE I NEED TO WRITE THIS POST IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I JUST FEEL LIKE YELLING. I WANNA YELL, OK?!?!?! BLAAARRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

I seriously cannot put into words my excitement for Switzerland in two weeks. TWO WEEKS! It's coming and I'm NOT ready yet. I have so much crap to do it's literally making me hyperventilate. Why am I such a procrastinator?! Why am I taking this ridiculous LGI class at work when I could be busy, ya know, getting ready?! Again, AHHHHH!!!!
I think I need a slap in the face.

Or a shot.

Or maybe both.

But I found out last night that when I drink I just get more hyper, so perhaps a shot would be ill advised because I'll just end up dancing around my friend's apartment singing Ingrid Michaelson's "Be OK" for absolutely no good reason other than that's my subconcious trying to reassure myself so I don't puke everywhere out of sheer madness and fright of the coming weeks. Or I'll just stand by her huge ass window (hehe, ass window...) staring out at the courtyard with a blankness to my face while Denise and Si giggle about TextsFromLastNight. OMG WHY DO I DO ANYTHING?!

So, reason for the freakout of ohmygodness. I got a travel book. A goddamned travel book. Who in their right mind freaks out because of a travel book for the Eurail?!I'm so pathetic! I think I need a paper bag...

I honestly don't know where my emotions are lying. All at the same time I want to jump up and down. Then I want to scream. Then I was to cry. Then I want to run away and hide from all of the responsibility that I'm going to be having placed on my shoulders and all I really want to do is drive REALLY fast backwards so as to reverse the earth's orbit so that I can befive years old again so that I can not have to do anything and instead eat cookies and take naps while snuggling with my Pooh Bear. Why can't life just be easy?!

Iiiiiiiiiiiiii Can't Do This.

Ok, maybe I can. But it's just SO daunting! Somebody save me!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Was it your pooh bear that you snuggled so hard that you rubbed off all the fur? I seem to remember it was you...

    Texts from last night are hilarious. You were even funnier. I;m glad we've both been giggly drunk this week. It's made for a grand adventure.

    ReplyDelete