Monday, November 15, 2010

I am alive....

I know I haven't written in two weeks...and yes I know only Denise reads my blog, but that's ok! hahaha! I've been crazy crazy CRAZY busy...but I'm going to start posting again soon because I miss it and I've have A LOT happening that I just feel the need to share. But not right now because I have class in like half an hour and I really should be reading To Kill a Mockingbird and not writing on my blog and surfing stalkerbook (a.k.a.-Facebook). Anywho, I'll be posting this week!

Haberdashery!

P.S.- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part 1 releases this week! I'm literally peeing my pants in excitement! I need a Ravenclaw tie...someone who loves me give me one!

1 comment:

  1. THURSDAY!!!! Also, to kill a mockingbird makes me cry, love that book.

    ReplyDelete