Tuesday, November 16, 2010

OH Humanity...

I'm always surprised with myself that I get surprised at the idiocies (idiocracy? idiocracys? who the heck cares?!) of people...People do stupid things and it makes me want to punch them in the face. Grr....

Example 1!

So I work as a lifeguard at a wellness center where I pretty much watch old annoying people bob above the water for 45 minutes. And no I'm not kidding...I think my favorites are the old chubsters in speedos...yum yum! NOT! Anywho...so at work last night an old bald man in a speedo (ick!) asked me to make a double lane in the lap pool when it was flipping busy so he could do his "exercises." (and I air quote that because he literally did sicssor kicks in a giant rectangle for 35 minutes when two ladies in he lane next to him were doing more crap than he was in a SINGLE LANE!) Jerk...

Example 2!

Why do girls (and maybe boys, I don't have access to thier loos at school) write on bathroom stall walls?! Hello people...this is COLLEGE. Why the hell do I need to know that you like penis?! Grow. Up.



Also, there ARE trash cans...you should throw your candy wrappers in there instead of the toilet. I mean, I know they're both called CANS, but they have two very different uses here people...




Example 3!

I was texting my friend Kelly today and we were talking about some random crap. She was driving to school (naughty texter and driver...)and she saw a lovely bumper sticker that said, "Smile, your mommy was pro-life." What. The. Hell. Not everyones mothers were whores in high school and got knocked up at a young age or got drunk at a party and nine months later popped out a screaming sack of joy...




Hmmm...angry post...my bad...

1 comment:

  1. You're hilarious, and I just lick pants.


    Also, that "I like penis" thing is just embarrassing. Freakin tannins....

    ReplyDelete