Tuesday, October 12, 2010

A Blah Blah Blah...

I feel like I have basically had nothing, and I mean nothing, to blog about in the past couple of weeks. Life has just been going on. Nothing exciting has really been happening at all and I feel like blogging about my nothing-ness is rather pointless. I guess I shall continue with my 30 Days of Truth, even though the next few are kind of MEH topics. The next one is a letter to a band that has gotten you through a really rough day. I don't know if I really have a favorite band. I just love music. It lifts my soul. I love to sing, though usually when alone in my car. If I had to choose I think I would pick Rise Against. They are just inspiring. So...letter time.

Dear Rise Against,

You are an awesome band. I love listening to your music no matter what mood I am in. When I am happy, your music is fun to rock out to. When I am sad or angry, your lyrics lift me up and make me feel better. Your songs and your sound are just great and I thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment