Monday, April 25, 2011

"When are you going to start packing?"

...ummm... Excuse me? What do you mean when am I going to start packing? It isn't time to leave yet!!! We just got here! There's no way it's time to go home already!!!

But it is. It IS time to go home. I have one class, one paper, three finals, fours days of work, and thirteen days left here in Geneva. Ho.Ly.Ca-rap! This is not real...

But it is. It IS real. My life in Geneva is almost over and I can't believe it. It feel like we have only been here a few short weeks. But then again, things from the beginning seem like so long ago. It's really weird. I'm waiting to wake up from my dream.

I am excited to go home though. I miss my family and my friends. I miss my car no matter how crappy it is. I like being able to just get in my car and go somewhere. No bus! I miss good food that doesn't cost me an arm and a leg. Though, let me tell you, I've still gained too much weight here...hello diet when I get home! I will miss the bread and the chocolate though...oh! the chocolate! :) For sure taking some of that home...

You know what else is cool?!?! I'll be turning twenty-one in thirteen days!!! I'm getting sooo old! HA! I'm excited for my birthday. I know I'll be feeling a million and one times better than I did last year at that time. I'm a different girl than I was a year ago and I'm glad. Even today, a day I thought would be God AWFUL turned out to be
not bad at all. I've actually not thought about my break up at all. Well, except right now... It's been so great! I made this fabulous dinner for the people I like here and they all loved it. Which always makes me feel good. It's just been really nice. Not thinking...it's nice :)

This is my IneedtodothisbeforeIleave list:
-Write a paper -ICK!
-Study -ICK!
-Find a bag to take all my accumulated stuff ho
me in... -EEK!
-Go to Lausanne... I HATE Lausanne....
-Start packing -Double ICK!

Someone save me please.... BUT!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment