Friday, August 26, 2011

A scenario I hope never happens...

I'm actually writing one of the 30 Days of Truth posts because I feel like writing, I need to write to distract myself. There has been too much happening in the past few days that has messed with my head and feelings and whatever. Stupid emotions... So here we go...

Your best friend gets in a car accident and you just got in a fight, what do you do??

I hope that this would never ever happen, but you never know with the universe. And with my luck and life, it just might.

If Denise and I were to have a huge fight and then she would be in an accident, I would feel awful! I would be all, "Why couldn't we just agree that there was too much garlic in the flipping food?!?!" Because she and I really don't fight. We just talk about how we're feeling with each other and we know that no matter what we can tell each other anything without feeling bad about it. We're kind of awesome like that. :D and then I would rush to where ever she was and hug her and smooch her face and tell her, "You're right! There's no such thing as too much garlic! Love me again!" Then life would be ok again.

After that we would laugh, cry, and laugh some more. I would bring her mashed potatoes every day and read her Harry Potter. And probably the Hunger Games. Love books!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment