Sunday, June 5, 2011

Well that was interesting...

I can't remember if I've ever talked about my car before. If not, this is the basic run down of the hunk-o-junk that is my car...

It's a 1998 Chevy Cavalier and I named him Carlisle. And it falls apart. All. The. Time.

I got it two years ago and since then many things have broken on it. The coolant pipe broke and all the coolant leaked out of it. By the way, the mechanic looked at me and said, "I've never seen a coolant pipe break before...and I've been a mechanic for a looong time." Great Mr. Mechanic man, I appreciate that... I needed a new muffler when it decided to FALL OFF my car...oh, oh! And the center pipe had a whole in it so I had to get that fixed. And when the muffler fell of it rubbed on the tire, causing it to get to the point where if I had driven a little further it would have burst and I would have died! Hmmm...then there is the leak in my power steering fluid line, so my car squeaks when it's empty. And the engine is making some random loud noise and I can't figure out what's wrong with it...and now the alternator died. WOOOHOOO!!!!

So yesterday, when the battery light came on, I took Carlisle to Autozone to have them test it. And this guy helped me out whilst flirting with me. Which, ya know, why the hell not?? And he told me what was wrong so when I went back today he was there again. He needed my number for something in the computer. When I left he asked if that number was good to call. Soooo I'm going on a date. EEEEEPPP! This is soo weird. I went to the movies and such with Jason, but I don't know how that went and I haven't been on a date since then.

I guess I'm just nervous. I think it'll be fun though. I mean, it's just one night. Right? Why the hell not.

No comments:

Post a Comment